Sports Nursery – Like the name of our venture suggests intends to train children from the age of 3 -7 in sports.
We did a small study and realized children in this age group spend time on the ground aimlessly. We plan to use a variety of imported, specifically designed props and games to engage toddlers in simple motor skills like kicking, running, jumping, and hand-eye coordination. So that in the coming years we can get a batch of juniors set to be winners!
Give a Head Start to Your Child!
In the current scenario kids enter programs that fail to address their developmental age, they often have negative experiences that discourage them from continuing simply because the program is poorly adapted for their stage of development
It’s Our Joy to Present to You Sports Nursery
Sports Conditioning Specialist for High Performance in Sports.
Mahendra’s passion is his profession. Such a potent combination where a hobby turns into profession is only for the privileged ones and Mahendra is one of them. His decade long rich experience and expertise in the areas of health, fitness and sports are the sole factors that prove his excellence.
- Level 2 Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach from Australian Strength and Conditioning Association, thus making Mahendra the only Indian to complete Level II in training
- Certified Sports Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) form United States Sports Academy affiliated to NSCA
- Certified Level I Sports Coaching Principles course from New South Wales Sports and Recreation under the banner of Australian Sports Commission
- Certified Physical Training Certificate course with Talwalkars Fitness Academy, Pune
- Fitness trainer for the Mumbai Indians team in the IPL (Indian Premier League)
- Chief of for Maharashtra State Cricket Team from 1999 to 2005 seasons
- Physical Trainer for the Indian Satellite Tennis Team in the year 2001.
- Visiting trainer at MRF Pace foundation, Chennai May 2007
- Chief of Fitness for the Baroda State Cricket Team
- Conducted Physical training camps for MSLTA in Kolhapur, Nasik, Nagpur, and Solapur from the year 2000 – 2001
- Physical Trainer for Indian Satellite Tennis Team in the year 2001
- Conceptualizer, Ideator and Pioneer of the FITNESS CHALLENGE MAKE OVER Challenge
- Organizer of successful annual events in Pune – cycle treasure hunt, hill treasure hunt, children biathlon and 10K Run for last 4 years.
- Fitness trainer at CADENCE CRICKET ACADEMY Pune from 2001.
- Conducted training lectures at Kiran More International Cricket Academy, Baroda
Hon Secretary MSLTA , Executive Committee Member of the Maharashtra Olympic Association, Founder Secretary of LAKSHYA
A prominent young generation sports administrator Sunder has spent three decades in the field of sports. Sunder, a Marketing & Communications professional has effectively used his skills to push across innovative ideas for the development and promotion of sports in Maharashtra.
Sunder is an active columnist writing on various issues on sports which mainly relate to its grass root level development. His views are sought by numerous news channels on sports issues, and he has been vocal on the state of sports and sports persons in Maharashtra and represented their point of view on various platforms. Sunder is active on social media and his views are well received. He has presented papers in national conferences and has been a key panelist for many sports seminars.
His outlook towards Indian sports is most optimistic and he dreams that India will be a force to reckon with in the years to come and he encourages youngsters to take up sports as a career.
Through LAKSHYA he and his colleagues have nurtured young talent at the grassroots, helped hone their skills enabling them to excel on the international stage and bring glory for India. Today LAKSHYA supports 40 sports persons in 10 Olympic disciplines with support from corporate sector.
He was instrumental in launching the Eklavya scheme, a joint programme of the Government of Maharashtra Department of Tribal Welfare and MSLTA where 70 tribal youth were trained as assistant coaches and markers. Today all the 70 tribal boys and girls have gained 100% employment across India..
He is currently working in empowering sports persons in allied field of sports and launched the ambitious vision programme which could see tennis stars from Maharashtra on the world stage from 2020.
Send Us a Message Anytime!
Contact or Visit Us
124/6 Laxmi Vishnu, Near FTII, Erandawane,
Pune - 411004.